5 Changes to make better imagery
1. Changing from Natural Light photography to controlled Natural Light Photography: There is nothing called as the best time of the day to shoot an awesome image. In our quest to create art anywhere, anytime we learnt the first step is to master the light, how it falls, where it spreads, how it intensifies and why it differs. We combined the our knowledge of ambient and artificial lighting to make it stand out and magic began. How to control natural light, we will share the guidelines soon.
2. Rediscover your self : As a photographer you have to proud of your creations and then be your biggest critic, re visit old images , recreate similar images , find the reason it all started and why you love to do what you do. The list of questions is never ending however you'll find your path in your love to create images.
3. Step up the experiments: The most fruitful experiment is to keep searching for inspiration, look out of images you like, ask questions about them and make an effort to create them. You'll fail, get frustrated and feel low but don't give up. The feeling at a successful experiment is way more gratifying than a fat paycheck
4. Fall in love with MagMods: The thing about OCF is, that gives you the power to be God Like, and then came Magmods which made it convenient to modify light as per your wish. Well exaggerating yet these tiny modifiers have been a source of recent happiness.
5. Shoot more Talk less : The biggest lesson of 2017 : Let your images do the talk, shoot more tirelessly give your images the attention they need and let them go and shout your name.
Signing off 2017 - Happy New Year
#2017 #fashion #prewed #couplesessions #coupleportrait #portrait #magmod #magnetmod #Namzish #tubestories #lightpainting #colorgels #experiments #portraits #motivation #instagram #betterimagery #yearend #outdoorlighting #Canon5Dmarkiii #godox #speedlites #tejesn #storyteller #infinitygowns #weddingphotographer #themed #lightplay #silhouette #color